- Rostering of cabin crew on a daily basis.
- Ensure Check Crew/ CCIC are rostered as and when to carry out checks such as Post refresher checks, FAM flights
- Assist in planning for manpower requirements.
- Co-ordination with Base-in-charge & Airport Coordinators.
- Maintenance of crew hours, leaves (schedules and report sick), requests etc
- Ensures the timely release of roster for all bases as per time lines scheduled by GM-IFSD
- Coordinate with Instructors for cabin crew training
- Ensure compliance of all DGCA and company rules and regulation pertaining to crew rostering and planning
- Maintain rostering record for DGCA and internal audits.
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Ticketing/ Travel/ Documentation
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization)
Please refer JD.
Candidates with relevant experience are welcomed.
Ready to work in 24*7 shifts.
Spice Jet LimitedA leading airline.
Spice Jet Limited